Thursday, December 16, 2010

My 2010

4. You are in the last month of 2010! Write about what you accomplished over the year and what you'd like to accomplish in the last month of 2010.

In the year 2010 I accomplished a lot of things. Like some of the things I accomplished was making the Peewee A team, and last weekend we won our home tourney against Hamiota/Strathclair. I've also Accomplished some stuff in school like getting 10 out of 10 on ever fitness run. that I've done very time every year.

In the last month of 2010 I want to accomplish getting 100% or in the 90's on the rest of my assignments and on my math test. I would also like to win all 4 games this week in hockey we've already won 1 of them so it would be nice. I also want to win our other game this month against Souris. I think this year was a good year for me because I did pretty good in school and I've had a pretty good year in hockey only losing 3 games, 2 of them in tournament play. I've had a positive save percentage and a good GAA. Hopefully 2011 is as good as 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with 2011! I was happy that you did better on your last Math test.

    ReplyDelete