Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Being Nice

My mother once told me that i was a total weakling. So one day I said

"Mom you're really making me mad I'm going to leave."

she replied ''You leave you no life looser!"

I said "I will leave, you terrible mother."

So I went to the dump and sat in it. It made me feel better but i dont know why. Just then a truck came and almost backed into me i jumped out of the way. It was going to run over me but i had to find the strength. I got out of the way I then yelled at the guy

"Try and hit me again you bad driver."

The driver replied "I didn't see you there so don't call me a bad driver you stupid kid!"
and then walked away.

My life was getting worse and worse so I went home. When I got home my mom wasn't mean to me anymore and said

"I'm sorry son for being such a bad mother!"

I took back everything I had said about my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment